Grain-cleaning machine ALFA for preliminary cleaning, 50-400 t/h
The line of grain-cleaning machines ALFA is self-designed by the ROMAX plant. It is very popular among owners of grain mills. Popularity of grain cleaning machines ALFA is illustrated by the fact that lately not many post-harvest complexes for plant materials processing have managed without this simple, but very efficient machine.
The machine for grain cleaning ALFA is used for preliminary cleaning of grain heaps (cereals, legumes, oilseeds) coming from the field from impurities and is intended for operation at stationary production lines in all country areas.
The performance capacity of the grain cleaning separator ALFA is from 50 to 400 tons per hour.
ALFA - SIMPLE! RELIABLE! EFFECTIVE!
- Excellent operation with products with a large content of impurities.
- The ability to fine-tune the flow of air for various products with a different humidity level and different content of impurities.
- Reliability and durability of operation, provided by the simplicity of the machine design.
- The ability to install the machine in the open space. Complete product protection against precipitation is provided.
- Low power consumption.
- Maintainability (any elements of the machine are purchased at the plant, installed at no extra cost.
- Additionally, it is possible to install a gear motor with a frequency converter on the beater, for finer adjustment of the product supply to the screen conveyor and higher quality of its cleaning.
The main machine working members are a cleaning module 2 and air-cleaning section 3 .The working members are driven by a gear motor and electric motor. The grain heap is supplied to the storage bin 1 , where the material is accumulated and uniformly distributed along the machine and fed by means of 4: ALFA 50, ALFA 100 - flow control valves; ALFA 150, ALFA 200, ALFA 300, ALFA 400 - beaters .The screen conveyor consists of the screen 7 , driving shaft 5 and driven shaft 6. The tension of the screen 7 is performed by moving of the driving shaft by means of tension bolts and determined by the chain slack.
Grain, light and fine impurities pass through it and coarse impurities (straw, ears, etc.) are discharged from the machine by the screen feeder 8 through the outlet bin 9 .
The material, passed through the screen conveyor 8 , is divided in two flows and enters the aspiration suction channel 10. Then the product passes through the blockage sensor 17 . The closed air flow in the machine is produced by built-in cross-flow fan 11. The air flow rate is controlled by the flap valve 12, located in the pressure channel 13. Light impurities are discharged from the machine by means of the valve 14 with controlled load weights 16, the cleaned grain is discharged by the gravity flow 15 . For maintenance and cleaning of air-cleaning section 3 , there is a special maintenance door 18 in the machine.
ALFA-100 / ALFA-150
ALFA-200 / ALFA-300 / ALFA-400
|MODEL||ALFA 50||ALFA 100||ALFA 150||ALFA 200||ALFA 300||ALFA 400|
|PERFORMANCE CAPACITY (t/h)||50||100||150||200||300||400|
|OVERALL DIMENSIONS, mm|
|HEIGHT WITH A STORAGE BIN, mm||2000||2900||3310||3310||3310||3330|