Cone-type, large-size silos
Used for temporary grain storage with its further discharge by gravity without additional discharge systems. Bottom of cone-type silos has tilt angle 45° degrees, they are for hard-running materials — (60° and 66°).
Capacity of manufactured cone-type silos:
- 45° degrees silo bottom — from 153 m³ to 944 m³;
- 60° degrees silo bottom — from 181 m³ to 908 m³.
Capacity of manufactured cone-type small-size silos:
- 45° degrees silo bottom — from 30,77 m³ to 244 m³;
- 60° degrees silo bottom — from 35,07 m³ to 99,21 m³;
- 66° degrees silo bottom — from 84,24 m³ to 266 m³;
Existing doors, ladders and recreation platforms make it possible to perform maintenance, cleaning and repair of constructions and equipment of the silo.
Compression rings with supports are supplied covered with hot dip galvanizing or powder coating, as agreed with the customer.
Silos can be operated in all atmospheric conditions without any additional covers.
SILO COMPONENT PARTS:
AVAILABLE ANGLES OF INCLINATION OF THE CONE: