Cone-type, big-size silos from 153 to 2643 m³
Used for temporary grain storage with its further discharge by gravity without additional discharge systems. Bottom of cone-type silos has a slope angle of 45° degrees, for hard-running materials — (60° and 66°).
Storarge volume of the cone-type silos:
- 45° degrees silo bottom — from 153 m³ to 944 m³;
- 60° degrees silo bottom — from 181 m³ to 908 m³.
Storage volume of the cone-type small-sized silos:
- 45° degrees silo bottom — from 30,77 m³ to 244 m³;
- 60° degrees silo bottom — from 35,07 m³ to 99,21 m³;
- 66° degrees silo bottom — from 84,24 m³ to 266 m³;
Existing doors, ladders and rest platforms make it possible to perform maintenance, cleaning and repair of constructions and equipment of the silo.
Compression rings with supports are supplied covered with hot dip galvanizing or powder coating, as agreed with the customer.
Grain silo manufactured by the ROMAX plant can be operated in all atmospheric conditions without any additional covers.
SILO COMPONENT PARTS:
AVAILABLE SLOPE ANGLES OF THE CONE: