Grain cleaning complex
A grain cleaning complex is widely used by large agricultural holdings and farms for
All grain cleaning complexes, which are brought to the market, operate according to the same principle. Capacity and arrangement of the grain cleaning systems can have distinctive features.
The ROMAX plant will help you construct your grain cleaning complex with a capacity of up to 400 tons per hour.
The ROMAX plant is ready to offer:
- Supply of
- Professional installation by experienced professionals.
- Service by a staff of qualified engineers.
- Reconstruction, technical renovation, expansion of existing complexes.
- Terms of production, delivery, installation of equipment will be no more than 3 months.
- Warranty of the manufacturer.
Based on the client`s needs, grain cleaning complex will be completed with the following equipment, manufactured by ROMAX:
- Grain intake unit.
Power-driven: volume from 32 to 150 m³. It guarantees the absence of moisture at high groundwater, regulates the product flow from 30 to 100% capacity.
Gravity unit: the product flow is adjusted mechanically. The device excels at its low
- Grain handling equipment: bucket elevators, drag, chain, belt conveyors for vertical and horizontal transportation of the product.
- Grain cleaning equipment: grain cleaning machine ALFA is designed for preliminary cleaning of grain with high humidity and impurity levels. Screen grain cleaning machine BETA is used for industrial and universal grain cleaning.
Small-sized flat-screenmachine VEGA for sorting and cleaning of grain crops from impurities that differ from the main crop in geometric dimensions and aerodynamic properties. Aspiration column GAMMA effectively complements all existing screen machines in the model range of grain cleaning machinery manufactured by the ROMAX plant.
Reliable grain cleaning systems represent the basis for high quality grain processing.
- Gravity flow equipment with polyurethane lining, providing long service life of the equipment with up to 1 500 000 tons of product.
- Aspiration systems. Centralized — cyclones and
R-typefilters. F-typefilters for aspiration of the grain intake section. Local — FP-typefilters ( FPV-typefilters for bucket elevators and FPH-typefilters for chain conveyors).
Stages of grain cleaning complex construction:
- Drawing up a technical enquiry:
Our specialist will contact you in order to draw up the technical requirement and select the ultimate solution (type of equipment, its amount, capacity, etc.) together. In the presence of suitable developments, we will offer you several options for
ready-madesolutions, which eliminates the loss of time for the development and approval of new project documentation.
- Equipment manufacture and installation:
It is extremely important not only to supply
high-qualityequipment, but also to carry out professional installation. Only in this case the equipment will serve for many years.
- Commissioning works:
Commissioning is an IMPORTANT, responsible and final stage, which is carried out by our qualified specialists. Introducing any new equipment, we provide detailed instructions for your work team, helping to speed up the adaptation process and shorten the time until the first profit is made.
Highly qualified service engineers are ready to solve all your problems:
- launching out of order equipment;
- remote service 24/7;
- consultation of your staff;
- service maintenance of equipment.
Thank you for your interest in the equipment of the ROMAX plant.
You may be interested in: