Grain drying complex
Grain processing and drying complex is used to bring cereals, beans and grain to the specified humidity parameters. The principle of its operation is quite simple. A harvest of grain, rapeseed, etc. with a humidity level of up to 30% is supplied to the complex. At the facility, the delivered goods undergo a drying process, where its humidity level is brought to the required parameters.
The grain drying complex with a capacity from 20 to 250 t/h is completed with the equipment manufactured by the ROMAX plant on an individual basis. This option is suitable for those who have a need for
- Manufacturer warranty and responsibility for the result.
- Wide range of equipment capacity, functionality.
- Efficiency at high humidity level of the product.
Cost-effectivenessdue to low energy consumption.
- Fire safety.
- Long service life.
The key points of grain drying complex:
- Point of receiving of the product from the trucks. It is used for various types of grain crops when unloading from the trucks and loading to the bucket elevator. From there, the grain will continue moving to the machine for preliminary grain cleaning.
- Devices for vertical and horizontal conveying of the grain heap to the
gravity-flowgrain pipes, which transfer the product to the technological devices of the complex.
- The grain cleaning equipment is represented by a
pre-cleanerfor separating coarse straw and light impurities by means of a screen conveyor and an aspiration fan. Also it is represented by the grain cleaning machine for industrial and fine cleaning of grain.
- The grain drying units RMX type in the basic configuration are equipped with a unique continuous
mixed-flowgrain drying chamber, an inlet hopper, a discharge table, an air duct for the preparation of a drying agent and spent drying agent, ladders, service platforms, imported burners, air valves, agent temperature sensors, grain level and temperature sensors, control cabinet with a touch panel.
- Metal silos for operational storage of the dried grain. To make it possible for the vehicles to drive up for grain unloading, the silo is mounted on a supporting metal structure. Grain is discharged from the silo by gravity. The ROMAX plant offers a huge model range of metal silo for sale:
flat-bottomsilo, cone-typesilo, shipping silo, silo for feed storage.
- Gravity flow equipment is represented by gravity flow grain pipes, rotary segments, brakes, valves.
- Equipment required for industrial safety — aerosol gas gate valve, magnetic column.
- Electrical equipment and automation of the complex. All points of processing, cleaning and drying of grain are carefully controlled by special sensors and additional equipment. The state of grain at all stages of the process can be monitored by displaying data on a computer monitor.
- Grain is discharged from the truck into the dump pit.
- Grain is fed to the machine of preliminary cleaning by means of a bucket elevator and a conveyor.
- At the stage of preliminary cleaning of grain, the machine separates the grain from the light and coarse impurities. After the completion of the process, the impurities remain in the storage bin.
- After the process of preliminary cleaning, the grain undergoes additional stages of processing in grain separators. If there is no need for this, it is immediately fed to the bucket elevator, which loads the grain directly into the dryer.
- In the process of moving of grain through the drying chamber, it is exposed to heated air, the circulation of which is provided by special fans. The grain is also cooled with the help of air. In this case, the grain flow moves from the top to the bottom.
- The dried grain is loaded into the silo bunker by the conveyor and bucket elevator.
Equipment, manufactured by the ROMAX plant, is a good solution for clients who know what they want. When drawing up a commercial offer, the needs of the customer and the amount of investment that he plans to invest in his business are taken into account. Therefore, by contacting us, you get what you really need!
We guarantee the reliability, the declared capacity and continuous operation of the equipment.
You may be interested in: