Grain-dryers with dust-cleaning
Continuous grain dryer RMX with a capacity from 20 to 200 t/h, is an advanced development of the engineering department of the ROMAX plant. The design of RMX grain dryer combines the benefits of the most efficient technologies and studies over many centuries in its segment.
In addition to the basic configuration, RMX dryer can be equipped with dust cleaning cyclones of “Cyclodray” type. This option is a complex system that cleans the moist air removed from the dryer from grain dust and light impurities. This makes it possible to operate the grain dryer even in areas with strict environmental requirements.
This type of unit consumes little electric power and operates with a small volume of air. If you need to know grain dryer prices, please contact us by phone or via email and we will be glad to consult you.
RMX grain dryer — SIMPLE! RELIABLE! EFFECTIVE!
- High quality drying of cereals, legumes and oilseed crops.
- The drying chamber, through which the product moves, has no analogues in the world!
- The process of drying is carried out in continuous flow of grain movement.
- There are no dead zones or grain clogging.
- The product is constantly in the air flow.
- The product volume in the dryer is 2 times less in comparison with the mixed flow grain dryer.
- Delicate drying mode allows to dry brewing barley and seeds.
- The new design of the dryer allows to use its energy efficiently.
- A new unit for mixing of hot air flows has been developed, which increases the efficiency factor of the dryer.
- The drying chamber has no common elements with the outer casing of the unit, which maintains a homogeneous microclimate and prevents from heat loss.
- Grain and warm air flows do not come in contact with the environment.
- For convenience of grain dryer operator, a simple system of control is provided.
The dusty air flow enters the cyclone through the fan, receiving a rotational motion. By means of the internal divider and under the influence of centrifugal forces, air with dust is pressed against the walls of the cyclone body. Dust particles are carried away by inertia into a waste collection chamber and removed through a local cyclone. Clean air changes its direction and is discharged from the cyclone through the outlet bin.
This unit provides a high degree of cleaning (up to 97%) and due to its design has low resistance.
|Model||Heat power*, kW||Electrical power*, kW||Height, m||Grain dryer volume (without a storage bin), m3||Capacity, t/h|
|Wheat 19-15%, 110оС, density 0,75||Wheat 19-14%, 110оС, density 0,75||Corn 24-14%, 125оС, density 0,75||Soybean 17-12%, 70оС, density 0,72||Rapeseed 12-7%, 85оС, density 0,63||Sunflower 12-7%, 60оС, density 0,42|
*Thermal and electrical power is calculated.
The capacity of grain dryers is indicated at an ambient air temperature — 20°, a relative humidity level — 70% for a product cleaned from coarse and light impurities.